Actions and Detail Panel
Bridging Wales Swansea Networking - New Venue
Fri, April 21, 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM BST
New Venue - School of Business Management, University of Swansea Bay Campus
You are invited to the next Bridging Wales business networking event from 8.30 am until 10.00 am
We are moving venue and changing format a little with the help and support of Swansea University who are providing the facilities, the coffee and a bacon roll or pastry to start your day. What better way to meet fellow business people for the cost of a car parking ticket only.
Please book for this event to ensure we can cater for everyone.
Bridging Wales is what networking is all about - meeting fellow businessmen and women in a relaxed and informal atmosphere and making new business relationships. We provide the perfect antidote to formal networking.
At Bridging Wales you will find:
- Open networking for all professions and types of business
- You can arrive and leave when you want - nice and easy to drop in, have a coffee and then be on your way
- No pressure to prepare a presentation. You choose who to talk to and what to say
- Build relationships and trust
- Create new opportunites for your business or organisation
- A relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Mutually rewarding business benefits
Meetings from 8.30am until 10.00pm on the third Friday of every month.