Actions and Detail Panel
Bridges out of Poverty Workshop
Tue, May 30, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Bridges out of Poverty is a full day workshop designed to strengthen the understanding of poverty, help to change mindsets about it and learn local strategies to make a difference in our community. Lunch and workbook provided with cost of registration.
- Ticket sales close Tuesday May 23, 2017
- Total price (incl. fees) is $42.00 per person through Eventbrite ($45 if registering manually), and includes lunch and workbook
- Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Workshop starts at 9:00 a.m.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Questions can be directed to Sharon Hetherington (event administrator) at: email@example.com
Phone: 519.850.9000 ext. 2200
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Free Parking onsite
- This location is on a bus route
- This site is fully accessible
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes. If you are unable to use your purchased ticket, you may transfer it to a friend or colleague. As the original ticket holder you are responsible for:
- informing event administrator of the transfer, so that we can update the ticket and lunch needs of transferee.
- collecting any fees you deem owing to you from the transfer of your ticket.
*If you transfer your ticket after the registration cut-off date, we cannot guarantee special lunch accommodations (such as vegan, gluten free, or allergy specific) as we are required to provide a lead time to the caterer.
What is the refund policy?
- We are happy to provide a full refund until the ticket sales closing date.
- After ticket sales close, no refunds will be provided. Contact event administrator for more details.