This series of four workshops will have event professionals from the wedding industry discussing all of the most important behind the scenes details you'll need to know in preparation of your big day!
Workshop #1 held on Wed. April 5th 7-9pm
Topics Covered -
- Hiring your Wedding Officiant/licenses/vows/readings/ceremonies Professor: Tanya Keller , Marry Me
- Mapping a successful event/creating spaces with unique props/ signage and decor ideas Professor: Brianna Pisani - Pretty Little Design Co.
- Entertainment/ how to plan the appropriate playlist, dj vs live, timeline, structure, budget Professor : Gary Johnson, Elevated Events
- Planning the Perfect Cocktail Hour /typical and unique menu options, budgets, creative ways to serve: - Professor Dave Cook , Swifty's Pub
Workshop #2 held Wed. April 12th 7-9pm
- Photography: attire, timeline, first looks, options - engagement sessions, save the dates, wedding day expectations Professor: Adam Brockway, Adam Brockway Photography
- Finding the perfect venue: the right space, budgets, offerings, amenities, locations, dates/times/seasons, diy vs. banquet Professor: Katrina Blanchard,Wolf Oak Acres
- Catering: creative ways to serve, how to get the most for your money, serving styles and budget differences. Professor: Santino Gance from Gance's Complete Catering
Workshop #3 held Wed. April 19th 7-9 pm
- Attire: pick the perfect dress, men's attire, fitting for your body style, accessory options Professor: tba
- Stationary: save the dates, table numbering, table assignments, programs, menus, invites,etc Professor: Jonathon Paduano, Paduano Studios
- Coordination - timeline planning, seating charts, overall wedding budgets Professor: Jonathon Paduano, Paduano Studios
- Making it Unique - the extras to set your event apart themed events, cigar bars, unique stations, favors, etc Professor: Michelle Minicozzi and Frank Belmont, A Mad Affair
Workshop #4 held Wed. April 26th 7-9pm
- Florals: budgets, options, alternatives Professor: Julie Young, Floribunda Designs
- Hair & Makeup : tips, styles, options that best showcase and highlight your face and features Professor: Ann Erny, Doll face artistry
- Wedding deserts: tips and techniques for choosing amazing deserts, eyecatching displays, options for allergens Professor: Andrea Graves, Classy Cakes
- Bridal boot camps/fitness: tips to get in the best shape and health before your event Host: tba
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
If you plan to have any alcohol while on premise - you must have proper ID 21+
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking lot is gravel and you will need to walk to the facility - proper footwear appropriate for weather should be worn
What can I bring into the event?
Bring your friends and a notebook and pen! You'll be getting tons of great planning tips and ideas from some of the best service providers in the area on all you'll need to know and prepare for during your wedding planning!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Katrina@wolfoakacres.com or #315-762-3090 ANYTIME!
What's the refund policy?
Tickets can be refunded up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that time - we will not issue refunds as we would be unable to fill in your vacant seats last second, and we need to plan for appropriate numbers for drink / food samples .