Actions and Detail Panel
BRIDAL MAKEUP BOOTCAMP
Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 10:00 AM – Sun, Apr 30, 2017, 6:00 PM EDT
The bridal business is a billion dollar industry and makeup is a necessary part of it. Every woman getting married needs a makeup artist. She needs an artist who understands how to create a flawless, long-lasting makeup application that will make her look her best on the most important day of her life. In this class you will learn:
• What is in a bridal makeup artist’s kit: It’s more than just makeup!
• Step-by-Step instruction on creating a flawless makeup application including the products and techniques for a long-lasting makeup.
• Creating the whole look: how makeup figures into the entire bridal look including makeup, hair and the dress.
• Learn the art of the bridal consultation: how to handle the discerning bride.
• The business of bridal makeup: Contracts, business cards, networking and your website.
• Working with the bridal party on the day of the wedding: timing is everything
• A photo shoot with memory stick (bring your own model or work on each other)
Down Payment: $300*
DATE: Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, 2017 | TIME: 10am – 6PM
* ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free Parking on Site. The Four Points by Sheraton is centrally located off of I-95.
What can I bring into the event?
If you have a kit and/or brushes, please bring them. Bring paper and pencil you're going to want to take notes!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Kim at email@example.com or 215-450-1869.