Learn to Brew!
Our popular stage 1 class has been booked out for the past 2 months and is finally opened up for public registrations again!
Join us in our Pour Over Stage 1 workshops if you'd like to learn how to prepare your favourite beverage at home
The class will be held at our brew bar, and instructed by our filter genius, Kevin Ly. Classes will be limited to 10 people (we like to keep it intimate).
What you will learn
- The fundamentals to pour over brewing
- Know the equipment needed to make a perfect cup at home
- The understanding of specialty coffee and what makes it different to commodity coffee
- Practical skills to making your own pour over
- Basics to the coffee tasting palette
What you get
- Kevin in his zone
- Taste the variations of coffee extraction
- Your own bag of filtered coffee (150g) to use and take home
- Plus 20% off pour over equipment purchases after the class (purchases must be made on the same day
This is a practical workshop with YOU making coffee :)NOTE: If you have a private group you would like to book in for 6 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A group dinner can also be booked before class starts if requested.
Share with friends