Actions and Detail Panel
Brew Review 2017
Wed, April 19, 2017, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
Join us for an evening of the best of Northwest beer.
- Enjoy appetizers and Dante's Inferno Dogs
- Listen to live music from Whitney Monge
- Bid on silent auction items - including Lunch with Senator Hasegawa, a private plane ride, Full Tilt Ice Cream Birthday Party, Vashon Beach House Getaway, and more
Breweries competing for a trophy:
- Hop Valley
- Lazy Boy
- Reuben's Brews
All this to benefit the Unemployment Law Project, a non profit law firm providing free legal counsel to help individuals gain unemployment benefits as they search for new jobs.
Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 at the door.Tickets include:
- seven 4 ounce pours
- live music
You must be 21 to attend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Breskin Johnson
- Terrell Marshall
- MacDonald Hoague & Bayless
- Scherwin Campbell Barnard
- HKM Employment Attorneys
- Teller & Associates
- UFCW Local 21
- Donation by Lu Jiang