100 VIP tickets will go on sale July 30 at 10am!
This news will be anncounced on Thursday around 5:45p.m. on WSRF The Eagle and the Brew Facebook page.
Enjoy delicious tastings from craft breweries, wineries and local restaurants, animal encounters and live entertainment, all for a great cause! A selection of non-alcoholic products and water will also be provided. All proceeds benefit the Louisville Zoo. The event is held at the Louisville Zoo.
- Food tastings (4 p.m. for VIP guests)
- Beer/wine available until
- VIP ticket holders receive event access at , 1 hour before all other event guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages available
- Guests can bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on the lawn
- Guests receive admission to the Zoo prior to the event
- No food or beverages of any kind may be brought onto Zoo grounds, the parking lot or event space
ALL GUESTS must be 21 or older and must bring a valid id to the event. No exceptions will be made for any reason. Up to 40oz. of beer/wine tastings are included in your 2015 General Admission or VIP Brew at the Zoo ticket.
Please drink responsibly. In the event that you need an alternate ride home, there will be a "Call a Cab" station near the exit of the Zoo. Volunteers will be available to help you call a cab so everyone in your group/party arrives home safely.
For more information, visit LouisvilleZoo.org/Brew or contact the Zoo's development office at 502-238-4134.
When & Where
Friends of the Louisville Zoo
Zoofari! and Brew at the Zoo and Wine,Too! are events produced by the Friends of the Louisville Zoo, a 501 (c) 3 organization whose mission is to support and enhance the Louisville Zoo by “raising funds to preserve a legacy”. The Louisville Zoo, a non-profit organization and the state zoo of Kentucky, is accredited by the American Association of Museums (AAM) and by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA). The Zoo’s mission is to better the bond between people and our planet.