A chance for any pastor's wife, missionary wife or other woman in ministry leadership to be encouraged, challenged, and refreshed from the demands of full time ministry.
Plan to join us at Cox Arboretum in Dayton, Ohio for our second annual conference from March 17th-18th, 2017. We have added Friday night to our conference so you can participate in a Night of Worship led by Jill Miller. Saturday is sure to deliver with sessions that empower, encourage, and refuel you for your ministry!
You can expect:
- A time to engage in authentic worship.
- Professional insight on marriage in ministry.
- A fresh look at what it means to "Abide in Christ",
- Helpful self assessments that will shed light on how drained/filled you are and practical steps to getting back to serving out of an overflowing heart.
- Personal encouragement for those serving in full time ministry leadership who don't feel qualified.
- An opportunity to reconnect with and hear from the Lord through intentional quiet time.