Breastfeeding Class at Bridgewater Pediatrics
Taught by International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Bernadette Sircar, RN, BSN, IBCLC.
During our 3-hour session, we will discuss:
- Nutritional benefits of breastfeeding
- What to expect for the first four weeks
- Skin-to-skin contact and the first breastfeeding
- Latching-on, positioning, and making milk
- Breast pumps and how to prepare for returning to work
...and much more
The 3-hour class costs $80. Many insurance providers cover the cost of this class. Please call your insurance company to confirm.
Who should attend
- We recommend expecting moms to attend before the 36th week of pregnancy
- A partner or support person is welcome to join
- You do not have to be a patient of Bridgewater Pediatrics to register