The class is designed for parents that are planning to breastfeed or need support. The class will cover the following topics and more.
- Why breastfeeding is optimal
- Breastfeeding initiation positions
- Laidback Breastfeeding /Continuity from the womb to the world
- What to expect in the first days of your baby’s life
- How milk production works
- Proper Milk storage and handling
Save This Event
When & Where
Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Since 1955, Pediatric Associates' physicians have cared for four generations of families with our first patients now bringing their children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren bringing peace of mind to so many families.
Our more than 21 neighborhood locations are staffed with providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.