“Breaking the Fifth Wall”
A Seminar for Arts Executives and Box Office Managers
Monday, June 4, 2012
Houston Arts Alliance - Alliance Gallery
3201 Allen Parkway
Houston, TX 77019
10:00am - 12:30pm
Based on Patron Technology’s newest book, Breaking the Fifth Wall: Rethinking Arts Marketing for the 21st Century, this session covers the essential techniques that arts managers, marketers, fundraisers and box office managers can use to work better together and to reconnect with patrons beyond the venue, using social media, e-mail marketing, websites, and CRM.
Advances in technology and shifts in consumer behavior have changed the way arts organizations need to approach their audience-development efforts. The new tools and technology available today can empower the box office and marketing departments to come together and transform their relationships with audience members.
- Trends in online arts patron behavior from the last five years
- How to maximize your Twitter and Facebook posts to build “likes” and engagement
- Why e-mail still reigns supreme for customer service and marketing
- How to design a website for the best online ticket-buying experience
- How CRM can help connect the box office to marketing and provide a more seamless customer experience.
Fee: $30 per person -- includes a free copy of Breaking the Fifth Wall, a value of $25.
FREE BONUS SESSION:
Following the seminar, you are invited to stay for a 45 minute product demonstration of PatronManager CRM, Patron Technology’s new box office, fundraising, and e-marketing system for small to mid-size organizations.
When & Where
Houston Arts Alliance
Houston Arts Alliance is the city's designated local arts and culture agency.