San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Brazilian Earth Institute (BREIN), sponsors The Brazilian Live Brunch & Music.
The Brazilian Live Brunch & Music is Westchester County’s first-ever Brazilian food and music fusion. The event will feature authentic Brazilian foods and music.
While tasting Brazilian cuisine, guests will enjoy Brazilian music performed by Choro Down Neck, a classic Brazilian ensemble. Bask in the infectiously exciting sounds of samba, samba-choro, baião, forro, bossa nova, and of course, the choro. Glorious and festive sounds of guitar, pandeiro, zabumba, flutes, and more, you'll feel like you're in Brazil!
Specialty foods will include traditional selections such as:
- Black bean stew (Feijoada)
- Fish stew (Moqueca de peixe)
- Cheese balls (Pão de queijo)
- Chicken balls (Coxinha)
- Rice with meat (Arroz carreteiro)
- Brazilian-style potato salad (Salada de maionese)
- Beans with manioc flour (Tutu de feijão)
- Chocolate truffles (Brigadeiros)
- Caramel cake roll (Rocambole de doce de leite)
- Complimentary Fresh Lemonade
The Brazilian Live Brunch & Music, is an exciting event for family and friends. As a plus for parents, a children’s room will be opened after brunch hour.
The Brazilian Live Brunch & Music:
Sunday, August 24, 2014
12 noon to 4pm
The Bean Runner Café
201 S Division St, Peekskill, New York.