Brad Wilson is a California guitarslinger who plays rocked-up blues and is a charismatic and talented guitarist, vocalist and songwriter. Performing over 100 shows a year, Brad has become known as a smokin' hot blues player who can rock the house all night long with the best of them. His songwriting has a hard-charging Americana/Blues/Roots style. His guitar playing is contemporary blues and he can rip on lead. Brad's live show is presented with spirit and class.
Brad and his band have a soulful Americana sound with Brad tapping into all his sources of inspiration. His concerts are the kind of high-octane performances that have made him a standout hit at countless concert series, clubs, wineries and major events. Brad's energetic shows and entertaining appeal have made him a repeat performer at many of the West Coast's biggest festivals.
Reviews on Brad Wilson and his current 2015 Blues Thunder album -
- Hit song "Step By Step" went to number #1 on Europe's Hit-Tracks Top 100 for 3 weeks in a row!
- Hit song "Change It Up" is currently the number #2 song on Europe's Hit-Tracks Top 100!
- Hit song in the USA "Step By Step" went to number #8 on America's Roots Music Report!
- Hit album Blues Thunder still in the Top 50 albums on Roots Music Report!
- Hit album in UK - British Blues Radio chart currently has the Blues Thunder album at number #27
"Ready for some hard driving blues rock...well, here it is! Wilson has his hands firmly on the throttle pushing the guitar into high for high power riffs!" - Bman's Blues Report
"With gentle hints of Eric Johnson & Eric Clapton's guitar styles, matched with the cool of Don Henley's California vocal style, Wilson's new album confidently reflects a collection of songs inspired by Ray Charles, Freddie King - and even the Meters' ("Hey Pocky A-Way" on "Let's Go Barefootin' it").- C. Warre – bluesapocalypse
Tickets are valid for one show only. The doors open at 5:30pm, the first show begins at 7:30pm and the second show at starts 9:30pm. We begin seating for the second show at 9:00pm. Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend that customers arrive early to secure preferred seating.