San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Winter AAU is for grades 3 through 6. Please understand the league we play in does not always have 3rd grade teams, so our 3rd graders will sometimes end up playing 4th grade teams. Stampede AAU is for players who love basketball, are pretty good at it, and want to get better at it!
- Tryouts are on January 4th & 5th Grades 3 & 4 6:00pm-7:30pm
- In the Clovis North Large Gym Grades 5 & 6 7:30pm to 9pm
Parents must attend to register their son.
- Your coach will contact you by Friday January 6th. Parents then must attend a Commitment Meeting on Sunday January 8th at 10am in the Clovis North Large Gym. There will be practice that day as well. Practices are listed on the Calendar is on the website www.clovisnorthbasketball.com (Youth AAU page)
- Practices are at Clovis North High School Large Gym (LG), CN Small Gym (SG) and Granite Ridge Gym (GR).
- The League dates will be on 6 Sundays. Here are the dates: January 15th, 22nd, 29th, February 12th, 19th, 26th. You will typically play 2 games each Sunday. Schedules, calendars and all other information can be viewed on our website as they become available.
- Practices are on the following dates January 4, 5, 8, 12, 16, 18, 23, and Feb 4, 9, 13, 16, 20. The times will be posted on the website calendar on the Youth AAU page.
- No player is guaranteed playing time; however, we do like to play a lot of players. Coaches reserve the right to not play kids for character or attitude issues. Although, it does cost money to enter the tournaments, you are not paying for them to play in the games. You are paying for the practices and the experience of being a part of our program. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US THAT YOUR SON ATTEND PRACTICES. IN MANY WAYS THE PRACTICES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE GAMES. THEY ARE LEARNING THINGS THEY WILL NEED TO EXECUTE IN THE GAME!!! It is frustrating to the coaches, when a player does not know what he is supposed to do because he has not been at practice. The players can earn their playing time by doing well in practice, which includes…
-Showing Great Character and Attitude -Playing Hard
-Playing Smart -Playing Together
- We may have to make some cuts depending on how many try out.
- The following fees must be paid if you are selected to be a part of our program…
-Winter Stampede Membership Fee $150 Multiple Sibling Discount $25 off each
ORDER GAME UNIFORMS FROM PRIMETIME ONLINE STORE
(Online store only open from January 8th-12th)
Your son must choose a number that is different from other players. The numbers are noted on the Primetime website.
-Stampede reversible practice jersey (this is from Stampede League SYBL) $20 (we have in stock)
-Stampede black practice shorts $20 (we have in stock)
- Players must wear a Stampede Youth Basketball league reversible jersey to practice. If you don’t have one of those, you can purchase it for $15. We will wear our Stampede AAU game uniforms to games.
- Stampede Membership fee is due at the parent commitment meeting on Sunday January 8th 3rd & 4th grade meet at 10am, then practice until 12pm.
5th & 6th grade meet at 12pm, then practice until 2pm.
Save This Event
When & Where
Boys Basketball Coach