Botox and Dermal Fillers Training Course - Level I - Delhi, India
Friday, November 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 5:00 PM
New Delhi, India
The India Academy of Facial Esthetics (IAOFE) in conjunction with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE)
Proudly Present the only anatomically based training of non-surgical, minimally invasive, facial injectable program of its kind so that clinicians will feel confident in immediately integrating these services into their practice.
You can call the IAOFE at:
You can email the IAOFE at: IAOFE@FacialEsthetics.org
Botulinum Toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) Training and Dermal Filler Training Level I Course Information and Outline
- Patient assessment and consultation for botulinum toxin (Xeomin, Dysport, Botox) and dermal fillers
- Indications and contraindications for these techniques
- Anatomy of the head, neck, and in depth instruction in the oral and maxillofacial structures including the neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system
- Learn the physiology and pharmacology of oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- Review of sterile technique as it relates to the use of injectable pharmacologic agents
- Safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin and dermal fillers injectable therapy
- Integrating botulinum neurotoxin and dermal filler therapy into therapeutic and esthetic treatment plans
- Botulinium toxin therapeutic treatment of migraines, TMJ syndrome, facial pain and bruxism cases
- Beautiful lip enhancement and how to avoid giving your patients "duck" lips
- Enhancing the cupids bow to create a beautiful lip
- Volumizing the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, mentalis region and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks
- Smoothing lip lines and eliminating vertical "smokers" lines
- Learn the best treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation and dilution for the best oral and maxillo-facial esthetic outcomes
- Knowledge of possible adverse reactions, how to avoid adverse reactions, and management and treatment of possible complications
- Patient evaluation for best dento-facial esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Live patient hands-on training including diagnosis, treatment planning, and proper dosing and delivery of botulinum neurotoxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and dermal fillers
- Proper fee structures for oral and maxillo-facial injectable treatment
- All the customizable office forms and informed consent needed to begin treating patients immediately
- This course will help in securing malpractice liability insurance
- Observe many model patients during the day
- One on one comprehensive mentored instruction as you work hands-on your model patient
- Understanding and incorporating oral and maxillo-facial treatment into your daily practice
- AAFE courses provide training equal to and often exceeding the education taught in academic communities around the world over the last 5 decades.
Please read our Cancellation Policy and Additional Info carefully.
Day One Course Schedule:
Botulinum Toxin - Day 1
|Course begins||8:30 AM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course resumes||10:30 AM|
|Course resumes||1:00 PM|
|Hands-on patient session||1:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Dermal Fillers - Day 2
|Course begins||8:00 AM||Course begins on time, please be prompt.|
|Course resumes||9:45 AM|
|Hands on patient sessions||11:30 - 5:00 PM|
Exact locations to be announced.
- Medical and Dental Professionals - $1497 each day or only $2600 for both days. (save $600 off the regular tuition cost of $3200). (this includes dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not). Prices may vary per course.
- Team members who are not able to inject - $395 per day -1st Team Member FREE for AAFE Members. Any dentists, physicians, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, nurses, physicians assistants, and nurse practitioners and any other medical or dental professionals whether they can inject or not may NOT be your team member.
- Additional medical and dental professionals or team members who show up the day of the course will be charged appropriately. Healthcare professionals who may not legally deliver or inject Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers according to their professional licenses are not allowed to inject patients at this course under any circumstances. Medical and dental auxiliaries may only assist their doctor according to the extent allowed by their professional licenses.
- Please read about any additional costs and info carefully.
Become a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics before signing up for a two day course and save an additional $150 off tuition and pay only $2450 plus $297 for your annual membership subscription. In addition as an AAFE member you may bring a free team member ($790 savings)! . For more information on AAFE membership click here.
Model patients are not provided. For the best educational experience possible, it is highly recommended that you bring your own model patient. Model patients may possibly be found at the course among the other participants and you may arrange this at the course.
Please read our Cancellation Policy and Additional Info carefully.
Why Choose the American Academy of Facial Esthetics?
- We have trained over 6000 dental professionals in Botulinum Toxin and dermal filler procedures.
- Our course is taught by general dentists who have practices just like our attendees. We teach how these procedures are integrated with esthetic dentistry such as veneers in creating the proper lip lines and smile lines. Dentists are often disappointed when trained by other medical and dental specialists who do not relate at all to your dental practice and cannot show you how to integrate the full use of Botulinum Toxin and dermal fillers for both therapeutic and esthetic uses in the dental office including use in orthodontics, prosthodontics, TMJ and facial pain, periodontics, implants, and restorative and esthetic dentistry.
- We have the most testimonials of any course of this kind click here for a full list of testimonials
- We are the most comprehensive course in terms of education and practical procedures taught that you will be able to integrate into your practice right away.
- We have retrained more dentists who have taken other courses of this kind because the other courses did not adequately prepare them to integrate this into their dental practice. Dentists who have taken other courses overwhelmingly agreed that they wish they had taken the American Academy of Facial Esthetics course first and saved their money and especially their time.
- The American Academy of Facial Esthetics is the best resource for continuing support after the course through our membership organization that is nearly 2500 members strong. This includes resources such as online forums, discussion groups, ask the expert faculty, blogs, and news. You can upload a picture of a patient and get recommendations on treatment planning and troubleshoot postoperative results to learn how to constantly improve your skills. The AAFE also offers marketing support such as use of our logo for your office. We also offer advanced training and fellowship and mastership status in the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
- This course is accepted by all malpractice insurance companies as the AAFE has written the protocols for many dental liability insurance companies.