Actions and Detail Panel
BotifyCONNECT New York
Thu, May 4, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Quick Wins DO exist in SEO. Join us May 4th in NYC to learn why optimizing Google's Crawl Budget represents your best opportunity for quick wins in SEO.
Botify is excited to welcome the NYC SEO community to the first in our series of BotifyCONNECT events here in the city. At the event we will be discussing Google's Crawl Budget and several case studies that show why SEOs that focus on Google's crawling and indexing measure their results in days and double digit gains and not in months or weeks.
Connect with some of the top SEOs in the industry to learn about quick wins you thought weren't possible and leave with leave with new insights into how to take your Enterprise SEO to new heights. Plus, get the inside scoop on what’s new (and what’s to come) for Botify features!
• Networking: Free Drinks and Apps
• Crawl Budget: What is it and how do you optimize it?
• SEO Expert Q&A
- Sarah Dryden, Director - SEO & Social, Path Interactive
- Jeff Smith, Search Data Strategist, former head of SEO at RetailMeNot and Homeaway
• Raffle! You could win a 128GB iPad
Join us for beer, snacks, and top secret SEO strategies!
Reserve your spot now!
Registration is free, but space is limited.