Solve clues to find our favorite landmarks and places of interest in Boston. Use those clues to check into locations, take a quick photo, or complete a quick challenge to win prizes; then join us at the after party! This event is perfect for perfect for individuals or groups, friends or corporate bonding. Register and let the fun begin!
Grand Prize: $1000 CASH - to the team or individual with the most points
1st - 3rd prize, based on total points earned: Giftcards and giftbags from our sponsors and scavenger hosts.
Instagram Challenges: post our favorite photo with the correct information to win additional prizes!
$20 - Early Bird (use code "EARLY" before 4/1/2017)
$30 General Admission. Registration will not be available at the door.
All tickets include commemorative pint glass, swag bags, and admission to our after party with food and fun provided.
- Arrive at Central Wharf to check in and pick up your trivia packet between 12pm and 1pm.
- Plan your day and CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE TO EARN POINTS. Whether you want to explore Boston and learn about landmarks and trivia, or relax at a few pop up parties provided by our sponsors, there will be more than enough ways to earn points, and have a fun, memorable afternoon. Making additional purchases will not be requested to earn points. Pop up parties will have free goodies, but no alcohol.
- Return to Central Wharf by 4pm to be considered for a prize, then enjoy the after party!
- Each trivia question will lead to a specific location, where you can earn points for the game by either checking in or taking a photo.
- Some challenges will offer a bonus Instagram contest, where the best photo earns you an additional prize.
- There will be bonus scavenger hunt clues that will be posted by @bostonypa, giving you the opportunity for more points. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, twitter, and like our Facebook page!
- We will be tracking everyone's progress back at Central Wharf. In order to be counted, everything posted on social media must include the hashtag #BYPAHunt
- Enjoy the after party while we tally the numbers. Plenty of food will be provided, as well as a slide show for your entertainment. Cash bar, IDs will be checked by Central Wharf staff, you must be over 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Scavenger Hunt participants must arrive up by 1pm, and return by 4pm.
- Each person participating must be registered. This makes it fair, and ensures that no location runs out of supplies. Anyone playing with an unregistered person will be disqualified.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Teams are a great way for friends to have fun together and for those that work together to have a fun team building activity.
If you plan in advance:
Captains: purchase a captain ticket, and when doing so, name your team. It could be the name of your company, something Bostonian, something humorous, anything you want, as long as it doesn't contain something inappropriate. Within 24 hours, your team will be set up ( you will get a confirmation email from us), and you can instruct teammates to go to the registration page and purchase an "Individual or Join a Team" ticket. There they will indicate "yes" to playing on a team, and select the team name from the drop down menu.
Decide later that you want to play as a team? See below
Can I play on my own? Absolutely. Just buy an individual ticket.
Save This Event
When & Where
Boston Young Professionals Association
If you are new to Boston or just looking to meet new friends or professional contacts, BYPA events are a great place to meet people. You will not feel out of place if you come alone - most people do! Our events include small, intimate special-interest gatherings (the best of our events for meeting new people) and huge, general social extravaganzas (best for seeing those BYPA members you already know!) In organizing these events, we aim to give busy young Bostonians the opportunity to try a variety of activities with their fellow young professionals without having to research and plan the activities themselves. We also strive to maintain our number one priority: creating a community for the young professional in Boston.
BostonYPA provides the finest in entertainment, networking and professional development opportunities geared towards young professionals. Anyone who feels "young at heart" is welcome, however the majority of our attendees are between 21 and 40.
If you purchase a ticket to an event and are no longer able to attend, kindly email us 72 hours before the event begins so that we may adjust staffing and supplies. After that time period, please expect refund requests made before the event begins to be met with a credit towards a future event with BostonYPA. Please see event descriptions for exceptions.