The Small Giants Passport Event is a unique combination of workgroup, training session, executive discussion and in-depth company visit put on exclusively by the Small Giants Community. Passport participants enjoy a two-day experience at companies recognized for their pursuit and implementation of the Small Giants values. This Passport event will take place in Boston on October 16-18, 2016. Registration for this event includes:
- All meals during the Passport event
- Presentations, support, interviews and executive discussion from Company visits at Forbes Best Small Company Honorees Cue Ball, MiniLuxe and Life is Good.
- Transportation to and from Hotel, Dinner and site visits during the Passport event
- Meeting space and materials for workshop sessions
After registering, be sure to book your hotel room on our room block by clicking here.
- October 16 - 7-9 pm - Dinner - Location TBD
- October 17 - 9 am - Breakfast at TBD
- October 17 -10 am - Shuttle Departs to Cueball
- October 17 - 11 am - 2 pm - Cue Ball - (Tour/Panel/Executive Discussion with Working Lunch)
- October 17 - 2 pm - 2:30 pm - Travel to MiniLuxe
- October 17 - 2:30 - 3:30 - MiniLuxe (Tour/Panel/Exec Discussion)
- October 17 - After 3:30 - Travel to Revere Hotel Boston
- October 17 - 7 - 9 pm - Dinner - Location TBD
- October 18- 9 am - Breakfast (Location TBD) and Shuttle to Life is Good
- October 18 -10:00 am- Noon - Life is Good (Tour/Panel/Executive
- October 18 - Noon - 1 pm - Lunch at Life is Good Onsite Cafe and Debrief
- October 18 - Afternoon - Depart for Airport
When & Where
Small Giants Community
The Small Giants Community is an organization committed to the development of values-driven business leaders. We take entrepreneurs on a journey, supporting them each step of the way with the resources, events, mentorship and connections needed to take their business to the next level and bring their vision to reality.