Actions and Detail Panel
BOSTON - SAFe® 4.0 For Teams with SP certification
Wed, Jul 12, 2017, 8:30 AM – Thu, Jul 13, 2017, 4:30 PM EDT
SAFe® 4.0 For Teams
This two-day course teaches members of Agile Release Trains how to work in a SAFe environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Participants will experience being Agile teams, learn to write stories and break features, as well as how to plan and execute iterations. Participants will also learn about Agile Release Train and their role in it, planning program increments, integrating with other teams in the program and improving as a train.
Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at Scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train about to launch
After this course, you should be able to:
- Operate as member of an Agile team on anAgile Release Train
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demo value
- Improve your team and train processes
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Being an Agile Team
- Building the backlog
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing Iterations
SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification
SAFe® Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Practitioner certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner
What You Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility for attendees to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam with certification exam administration and scoring
Renewals are from the date of certification
- Renewal fee: $100
- 10 continuing education/outreach hours
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 Continuing Education – Strategic PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
When booking as a group, 3-5 people receive a 10% courtesy, 6-10 receive a 15% courtesy, 11+ receive a 20% courtesy, contact for promo code; for groups of 20, please contact us for a private course rate
Agile Big Picture Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations greater than two weeks before start of course are eligible for a refund (subject to a $150 processing charge). Should you need to cancel between 8-14 days before start of course, you may chose to transfer your seat to a course of equal or lesser value (or pay the difference in course cost). No refund or course transfers are offered within 7 days of course start, however you may transfer your seat to another person at any time up to start of course.
If you require travel planning assistance, please contact our event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org