Boston Rock BBQ // May 30 at The Bridge
Sunday, May 30, 2010 from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Boston Band Crush, Bradley's Almanac, Exploit Boston!, Playground Boston, Ryan's Smashing Life, Tea Party Boston, Z=Z and Agent Bishop Productions have teamed up with The Bridge Sound & Stage to cook up some fun Memorial Day Weekend. We're calling out to you, oh local rockstars, to join in!
You should bring:
• Yourself and your bandmates/associates involved with Boston music
• Anything special you want to grill or drink (we'll provide basics like dogs/burgers/veggie burgers, and Narragansett's providing some beer but it won't last long so come early)
• Cash for raffle tickets
• Your CD/t-shirt to throw into the Rock Box (which will be raffled off at the end)
This is a 21+ party. And it's rain or shine!
• Grillin / drinkin / open acoustic jam // 3-6pm: Use instruments at The Bridge (wide variety available) or bring your own! Let's make some noise together.
• Rock star photos courtesy of the Tea Party girls // 3-6pm: Have an impromptu band photo or individual photo taken by Gab & Jessie in our makeshift photo studio! They'll email your photo to you the following week.
• Special acoustic performance from TAB the Band // 6-7pm
• More grillin / drinkin / open acoustic jams // 7-9pm
• Games & raffle drawings // 9pm: $2/ticket or 6 tickets for $10.
We strongly recommend taking public transportation due to limited parking in the largely residential area. By T: From the Davis Sq. train station on the Red Line (7 Min Walk)
Click here for bus routes.
Please contact Ashley at Boston Band Crush if you'd like to donate a raffle prize. Proceeds from the raffle will benefit Zumix, a local non-profit that offers programs to inspire young people to explore the arts, particularly music, as a means of self-expression.
About The Bridge Sound and Stage
The Bridge Sound and Stage is a recording studio built during the age of big record deals and major labels. Today the facility has maintained the sound and comforts of the big studios while lowering costs to match the needs of modern artists producing their own albums.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.