Actions and Detail Panel
Boston PPM Community Meeting
Wed, May 3, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Calling all Microsoft Project users. Do you use Microsoft Project to manage your portfolio and projects? Are you interested in learning tips and tricks, hearing from other local professionals that use Microsoft Project on a daily basis? If so come join us, we meet monthly at the beautiful Constant Contact Waltham, MA facility.
Our meetings feature an interactive presentation and discussion with experts in the PPM industry, followed by the opportunity to network with your peers.
The Topic for the May Meeting is: Techniques for Agile Methodology in EVMS.
Some of the types of topics that we cover in the meeting include:
- Project Tips and Tricks for Project Professional
- Challenges with Agile at the enterprise level
- Reporting and Dashboards: Dashboard in a Day
- Portfolio Analysis – The true value
- How Microsoft Project Saved My Life (TED talk sessions)
- Supporting hybrid portfolio management with Project Online or Project Server
- What New in Microsoft Project 2016
- Scaling Agile with the Scaled Agile Framework
We look forward to seeing you. Meetings will be held from 5:30 to 8:00 PM at the Constant Contact Building, 1601 Trapelo Road in Waltham, MA, Phone: 781-472-8100. The facility is located just off of Route 128/I-95, Exit 28 and offers free visitor parking.
Day of Contact: Jacques Goupil (617)340-9190 firstname.lastname@example.org