Boston PhotoWalks Tours
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday & Sunday
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Explore Boston on guided walking tours presented with fascinating historic commentary and creative photographic tips. Whether you're a novice, amateur photographer, or just interested in history, you'll enjoy sightseeing with PhotoWalks, Boston's first photo tour company!
- Beacon Hill - Tues and Sat. 10a.m.
- Back Bay- Thurs. and Sun. 10a.m.
- Freedom Trail - Tues. and Sat. 12:30p.m.
- Public Garden- Fri. 12:30p.m.-(May-Sept.)
- Waterfront - Fri. 10a.m.(May-Oct.)
PhotoWalks Tours and Scavenger Hunts of Boston
PhotoWalks is the premier provider of photo tours in Boston. Each guided walking tour is presented with historic commentary and photography tips. The PhotoWalks tour experience is a unique way to:
- Discover fascinating facts and trivia about Boston’s history
- Capture amazing photographs while sightseeing
- Explore the city from a different angle
People of all ages and skill levels use their own cameras and take amazing pictures by applying simple and creative photography techniques. Participants enhance their observation skills and become more aware of surroundings as a result of the tour experience.
Customized Scavenger Hunts can be arranged for corporate team building events, birthdays, school field trips, homeschooling groups, bachelorette celebrations, and other special occasions.