November 15th | Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Boston
Tickets are now on sale for the 7th annual Taste event! Join us on November 15th to celebrate the anticipated November Top New Restaurants issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket will benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank.
Event is 21 plus. Rain or shine. Tickets will not be sold at the door. Ticket sales end at 5pm on event day or when they are sold out.
As the purchaser of Taste tickets you will receive a 1 year (12 issue) subscription to Boston magazine valued at $7.95, which is included in the event ticket price. The first issue should arrive in 6-8 weeks. You may cancel the subscription and receive a refund using the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s top chefs--newcomers and classics
- All you can eat food and drink
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy live music
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank and their mission to end hunger in our city
- Enjoy relaxing and interactive lounges
- Explore the museum
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the chefs an hour early
- Access to Woodford Reserve's Exclusive VIP Flavor Experience Demonstration
- Bring home an exclusive VIP gift!
Thank you to our event sponsors, who will all be on-site with exciting products and activations!