About the Conference
The 4th annual Boston Data Festival’s primary goal is to bring together the data-centric community for an energetic week of events at which to learn, collaborate, and network.
Specific goals include:
Showcase greater Boston as a data-centric region of talented individuals and innovative companies.
Highlight the diversity of people, start-ups, and companies dedicated to this domain, as well as the quality of resources available.
Help community members achieve their goals, be it to fast-track a data scientist career path or create a big data startup.
Reach out to individuals who are unaware of, or daunted by, the myriad of new techniques and technology presented at the data-centric Meetup scene.
Why Boston Data Festival?
Premium Content – Over the BDF week, we have great events planned such as our Big Data Innovation Day, Data Science Innovation Day, and the Internet of Things Innovation day.
Incredible Networking – The heart of the Boston Data Festival is it’s many attendees. Last year we had more than 1,000 guests at various BDF events. This is the perfect opportunity to meet today's data-driven leaders, innovators, practitioners, and enthusiasts.
Brilliant Speakers – Over the last three years, BDF has attracted some of the best and brightest to give talks and workshops in their area of expertise.
Phenomenal Value - We offer the best value. Period. Comparable big data, IoT, and data science conferences charge big $$. Our goal is to help you learn, connect and grow, without breaking the bank.
Get Hired - Over 30 technology companies will be hiring all levels from interns to seasoned data scientists at the BDF 2016 Career Fair!
DAY PASS: Get 1-Day access to talks & workshops.
FULL PASS: Get 3-Day access to talks & workshops.
FULL PASS + PREMIUM TRAININGS: Get 3-Day access to talks, workshops & premium training sessions. (Premium Trainings feature hands-on workshops in very small 15-20 person groups allowing you direct access to the instructor for maximum learning) Total of 7-half day premium training sessions will be held on Friday & Saturday from 9am-1pm & 2pm-6pm.
Healthcare Data Science Day - September 22nd
- Healthcare Data Science Day will feature talks and workshops focusing on how the healthcare industry is rapidly changing as a result of advancements in data science.
- Healthcare providers are increasingly looking to data analysis to help them better understand their patients and their illnesses. This trend is driven by the revelation that leveraging data and predictive modeling is the best way to help doctors improve patient wellness while decreasing costs.
- We will be diving deep into these specific areas of the healthcare industry including: insurance, pharmaceuticals, R&D, healthcare software, and so much more!
Big Data Innovation Day - September 23rd
- Big Data is one of today’s most exciting sectors, whether you are a software engineer, or a business executive. The BDF big Data Day will help you expand your knowledge in this growing and innovative field.
- At the BDF Big Data Innovation Day, you will learn the latest innovations in Big Data. We will cover topics and workshops that range from Hadoop, NoSQL, and other unstructured data tools to analytics and implementation. Talks and workshops will focus on what matters most to today’s big data professionals and promise to deliver actionable takeaways.
Data Science Innovation Day - September 24th
- Data Science Innovation is fundamental to many of today’s exciting startups. These innovative products and services have data science at their core. The Data Science Innovation Day will give you direct insight into this exciting and growing field.
- At the Data Science Innovation Day, you will learn the latest innovations in data science. We will cover topics and workshops that include but are not limited to predictive analytics, machine learning, text analytics, and data visualization. Talks and workshops will focus on practical use cases. You will learn how startups and established companies are using data science to build their products and services.
If you are interested in discount group registration (5 or more) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have discounts available for many Meetups. Please check with your Meetup organizer or email us at email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes; email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email address and the full name, email address, comapany name, and title of the preson to whom you are transfering.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
In summary; registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by ODSC in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
What is the Refund Policy?
Cancellations within 30 days of the event are non-refundable.
Visit our event website for more infomration.