Boston Beer and Cheese Fest is back! After debuting this event in 2015 we knew we had a winner! And each year we've worked hard to make the next one even better than the last.
If you’re in the know, you realize that beer and cheese go together in ways most people wouldn’t believe…if you DON’T think that beer and cheese are a magical pairing, then the Boston Beer & Cheese Fest 2017 will be a wake-up call that you can’t miss! Last year sold out over two months in advance, so we're going BIGGER and BETTER this year!
- 25 New England craft beer and cider makers from New England
- 12 New England creameries and affineurs
- 25 beer/cider & cheese pairings
- Oh yeah and we're adding charcuterie and some special guests this year (stay tuned for details!)
Find out why Drink Craft Beer was awarded Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Boston Beer & Cheese Fest
March 10th & 11th
The Cyclorama - 539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, March 10th: 6-9:30pm - VOTE FOR CHAMPION OF BEER
Session 2 - Saturday, March 11th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, March 11th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Boston Beer & Cheese Fest?
It’s craft beer, cider and cheese…what more do you need to know?! If you do need more info, though, Boston Beer & Cheese Fest focuses on New England-made craft beers, ciders and cheeses. By attending you’ll have access to over 80 craft beers and ciders from 25 local brewers/cideries, as well as tons of cheese from 12 local creameries. If that’s not enough, we’ll be pairing a beer/cider from each brewer with a cheese from each creamery…that’s 25 beer/cider and cheese pairings! Oh yeah, and charcuterie! If that doesn’t make your mouth water, we don’t know what else to say.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $60 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 80+ New England craft beers & ciders from 25 breweries/cideries
- Unlimited samples of cheese from 12 New England creameries
- Charcuterie samples
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
Which Breweries Are Coming?
- Allagash Brewing Co. (ME)
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- Beer'd Brewing Co. (CT)
- Bent Water Brewing Co. (MA)
- Cambridge Brewing Co. (MA)
- Citizen Cider (VT)
- Earth Eagle Brewings (NH)
- Exhibit A Brewing Co. (MA)
- Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
- Foundation Brewing Co. (ME)
- Harpoon Brewery (MA)
- Idle Hands Craft Ales (MA)
- Kent Falls Brewing Co. (CT)
- Lost Nation Brewing Co. (VT)
- Mystic Brewery (MA)
- Notch Brewing Co. (MA)
- Rising Tide Brewing Co. (ME)
- Shacksbury Cider (VT)
- Trillium Brewing Co. (MA)
- Two Roads Brewing Co. (CT)
- Wormtown Brewing Co. (MA)
- More to be announced!
What Creameries Will be Joining?
We’re working with local cheese experts to get a great, diverse selection of local cheeses that will pair excellently with beer and cider. We have the following creameries committed, with more to come (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll have 12 creameries/affineurs in total. Creameries/cheeses are subject to change and availability):
- Cellars at Jasper Hill (VT)
- Couet Farm & Fromagerie (MA)
- Cricket Creek Farm (MA)
- Crown Finish Caves (NY) - Affineurs who age other people's cheeses
- Grafton Village Cheese (VT)
- The Grey Barn & Farm (MA)
- Mozzarella House (MA)
- Narragansett Creamery (RI)
- Parish Hill Creamery (VT)
- Smith's Country Cheese (MA)
- Vermont Creamery (VT)
- More to be announced!
Charcuterie? What Charcuterie?!
This year, we're bringing you even more in a few ways. One of those is that we're adding charcuterie to the lineupe, and will have two charcutiers samples a spread of cured and smoked meats, rilletes, etc...(NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll have 2 charcutiers in total. They are subject to change and availability):
- Chef Will Gilson & Puritan & Co. restaurant (Cambridge, MA)