San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Impact Engine this fall for a full-day seminar highlighting the ins and outs of angel investing. This angel bootcamp, led by John May, managing partner of New Vantage Group, is a great primer for anyone interested in the angel investing or impact investing process.
The Power of Angel Investing will feature experienced angel investors with diverse investment portfolios, tax and legal professionals, and angel-backed entrepreneurs. We'll walk you through portfolio strategy, due diligence, deal structure, and valuation methodologies through interactive presentations, panel discussions, and case studies, including an impact-focused case study.
Who Should Attend?
- High net-worth individuals with business experience and an interest in investing in early stage companies
- Past successful entrepreneurs who are interested in staying involved in early stage companies
- Current entrepreneurs looking to learn about the angel investing process
- Bruce Barron, Origin Ventures
- Aner Ben-Ami, PI Investments
- Lon Chow, Apex Venture Partners
- Sam Guren, Guren Capital Management, LLC
- Tasha Seitz, JK&B Capital
- Chuck Templeton, Impact Engine
- Eric Wasowicz, Channel Clarity LLC
- Plus more to come!
The Power of Angel Investing is part of a series of education programs about angel investing, developed by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, with content provided by experienced angels and angel group leaders from around the country. It is distributed by The Angel Resource Institute, the leader in educating angel investors, entrepreneurs, and economic development professionals on the skills and training needed to successfully engage in the angel investing process.
A special thanks to our sponsors:
When & Where
Impact Engine is a venture fund that invests financial and human capital in early-stage, for-profit technology businesses that are improving education, health, economic empowerment, and resource efficiency.