BOOST Sports Performance and Natural Baseball Academy have teamed up to offer an eight-week strength & recovery program geared for pitchers ages 14 and up. Utilizing extensive knowledge and science-based training principles for developing the elite baseball athlete while placing emphasis in shoulder and joint mobility and care, we offer an unparalleled, energetic and motivating training atmosphere with the expectation that our athletes train with purpose and intensity.
- Participant information should be directly entered in the registration fields (name, age, etc.) The only areas requiring parental/guardian information is payment, contact information and waiver approval.
- For any questions or difficulties with the signup process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration has been capped at 25 athletes.
- To pay via credit card, select the CREDIT CARD registration option for the age-level of your athlete. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
- To pay via check or cash ahead of time, select the CHECK/CASH registration option for the age-level of your athlete. You will be prompted to enter payment information but will not be charged. This holds your athlete's place in the program. Upon check-in, please ensure you have documentation of either mailing in payment or payment available at the first session. MAIL check/cash payment to BOOST Sports Performance at 16052 Foster St., Overland Park, KS 66085 with Pitcher Strength & Recovery in the memo line.