This program runs every Monday & Thursday, beginning November 7th through December 22nd. The first hour, 6-7pm, is set aside for athletes ages 12-14, with the second hour hosting our high-school athletes.
- Participant information should be directly entered in the registration fields (name, age, etc.) The only areas requiring parental/guardian information is payment, contact information and waiver approval.
- For any questions or difficulties with the signup process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration has been capped at 25 athletes per age group.
- To pay via credit card, select the CREDIT CARD registration option for the age-level of your athlete. You will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
- To pay via check or cash ahead of time, select the CHECK/CASH registration option for the age-level of your athlete. You will be prompted to enter payment information but will not be charged. This holds your athlete's place in the program. Upon check-in, please ensure you have documentation of either mailing in payment or payment available at the first session. MAIL check/cash payment to BOOST Sports Performance at 16052 Foster St., Overland Park, KS 66085 with Inside Edge Winter One in the memo line.
Inside Edge Baseball and BOOST Sports Performance have partnered for the ultimate winter development program. BOOST Sports is the only sports performance training facility of its kind in the Kansas City area, utilizing extensive knowledge and science-based training principles for developing the elite baseball athlete. With our coaches' extensive background with athletes of all levels, including professional athletes, we offer a level of training and care that minimizes risk and maximizes potential gains.
Included in this partnership between Inside Edge & BOOST is a free injury consultation with BOOST Physical Therapy. Whether a current or chronic, recurring injury, our Doctors of Physical Therapy are here to evaluate and guide you in making the most informed decision regarding treatment options to get you back on the field.
Take your game to the next level through smart program design involving strength, power and speed and agility training relevant to the athletes' movement and needs on the playing field. We offer an unparalleled, energetic and motivating training atmosphere with the expectation that our athletes train with purpose and intensity.
This combination of knowledgeable coaches, state-of-the-art equipment, smart program design and the commitment from individuals leads to higher-performing athletes, making BOOST the leader in sports performance for the elite athlete.
Share with friends