Please, join us for Boos & Brews for Books a Fundraiser for the Belmont Hills Public Library on November 5, 2016 from 7 to 10 pm
Enjoy unique beers from local breweries or try home-brewed beer samplings in an unusual venue for a great cause! The evening features:
* Craft Beers from 4 Local Breweries
Sly Fox Brewing
Philadelphia Brewing Company
* Homebrew tastings. These are samplings of home-made beer made especially for this event by local homebrewers.
* Wine Because not everybody likes beer!
* Moonlight tours of the West Laurel Hill Cemetery - Sign up for a cemetery tour when you arrive. Each 20 minute tour is limited to groups of less than 15 to maximize your experience.
* Food including Light Bites and Dessert because you can't enjoy drinks without sustenance
* Lively Tunes to keep your spirits up
* A Silent Auction filled with fabulous prizes. All proceeds go directly to the library!
* A Pint Glass is yours to keep! It's the gift that keeps on giving, everytime you fill it with a tasty beverage, we hope you'll remember this night
Does the event take place outside?
No, the event takes place indoors, however, the optional tour takes place outdoors.
What is included with the cost of my ticket?
All beverages (beer/wine/homebrew tastings/nonalcoholic drinks), food, tour and a pint glass are included. ALL proceeds from ticket sales and any optional silent auction bidding benefit the library. Click here to learn more about the library.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Must be 21 or over to attend.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Driving is the best option for accessing the West Laurel Hill Cemetery. The grounds are located near City Ave in Philadelphia. For GPS accuracy, enter 340 Belmont Avenue and follow the signs to the Conservatory! Once you pass through the gates, follow the markers and signs.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
If you would prefer a more illuminated tour, bring your own flashlight!
I can't attend, but would like to donate!
We'll miss you but we thank you for helping our cause! Please use this link to donate: http://bit.ly/2bxMjmi
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Jamie Perrapato with questions at email@example.com
Note: This is not a township sponsored event.