San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Would you like to understand the bookkeeping and financial management concepts you need for your business?
This intensive 8 hour workshop will be split into two sessions:
Morning Session: Introduction to Bookkeeping
You will learn
- the importance and purpose of bookkeeping for your business
- purpose of different financial reports
- accounting, budgeting, and bookkeeping terminology
- cash vs. accrual accounting,
- proper accounting data flow processes
- lines of credit vs. business loans.
Afternoon Session: Real World Applications of Bookkeeping
You will learn
- the use of developing a budget, a statement of cash flows, and a cash flow forecast to track and project future monthly cash needs
- how to avoid excessive tax penalties and reduce small businesses’ taxes
- understanding many of the taxes that affect business and profits (including state and federal income and payroll taxes, sales and use taxes, and property and city taxes)
- cash flow analysis
When & Where
Hilliard Management Group
Hilliard Management Group is a premier financial accounting, and bookkeeping, consulting firm dedicated to helping small businesses improve their performance. Our team of experienced consultants provides clients with cost-effective, comprehensive solutions to increase their growth and profitability. We help relieve the day-to-day business pressures, allowing small business owners to focus on the production, quality, and sales of their goods and services.