Please join the contributors and writers for the launch of "Social Media for Business".
We will be signing copies!
- Drawings for
- A free Kindle
- A social media consultation with Martin and Anora worth $350.00
- Discounts on upcoming social media for business classes
- Join us to celebrate and have a great time with quality people.
- Hors d'Oeuvres, desserts and non-alcoholic beverages from one of Raleigh's best Catering by Design.
- Please RSVP so we know the number of people coming (no-charge) and limited spaces to join us:
The book is available for sale now on Amazon.com, or you can save on shipping and buy your copy at the launch.
When & Where
by Martin Brossman
Local Networking, Workshops & Classes
Martin, a success coach, speaker, trainer and author, has been mastering the art of networking in the Triangle since 1982 (www.coachingsupport.com). He has originated numerous successful in-person and on-line networking groups which have facilitated meaningful business connections among members.
Martin is a leading authority on social media and online marketing. He is a dynamic trainer known for his insight and humor. A member of the National Speakers Bureau, Martin is a popular speaker on social media topics. He teaches at North Carolina community college Small Business Centers throughout the state. (http://www.ncsmallbusinesstraining.com/)
Martin’s computer skills have powered his keen ability to create and teach crucial new Internet communications, such as blogging, podcasting and on-line networking. His own podcast show can be heard at (www.InquireOnLine.info).
He offers consulting on how to generate profitable alliances by maximizing face-to-face and on-line presence and managing “the conversation of you” on the Web (www.ProNetworkingOnLine.com ) .
See all of Martin's connections at www.MartinBrossmanAndAssocaites.com .