San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Participate in a relationship building exercise that will show participants how to best assist each other
- Select five participants to read a chapter aloud (either a first or a favorite chapter)
- Explore marketing strategies and selling techniques
- Hear from a featured speaker on industry related topics
- ...and more...
This Cohort Is For You, If:
- You're an author...especially those interested in creating a series
- You have a great story idea, but don't know where to start
- You need assistance marketing your book
- You need accountability as you write
- Our four step proprietary system will help you get started, ensure you make progress and see your book through to completion
All Genres Will Benefit From The Cohort:
- Self Help
- How To
- Childrens Books
- Bible Study Books
When & Where
As a child, books provided me with a way of escape. Books instantly transported me to a different place - sometimes even a different time. In the pages of a book, I could be anything, anybody I wanted. I fell in love with words and their power and we're still enjoying a fantastic relationship.
Welcome to the Book Coach 101 community.
At Book Coach 101, our purpose is to support, promote and showcase our author's books, products, and services and to help them achieve their writing goals.
Please join us and learn the power of networking and building relationships with successful authors and businesswomen who know the amazing benefits of sharing and helping.
My passion is helping women overcome obstacles and challenges and navigate life's many twists and turns. I help you tell YOUR story. I do this through coaching, teaching, and training on writing, leadership, speaking, small business and publishing.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you, your business and your book!