Bonanza Summer Camps
At Bonanza Educational we believe in equipping our students with the qualifications to rise to the challenges of our changing economy, where communication, collaboration, creativity, and technical aptitude are necessary. Our carefully prepared programs challenge students to learn and grow, through a process of exploration, experimentation, and expression, with an emphasis on hands-on discovery.
Bonanza Day Camps are designed so students can choose one of three different day camp themes that run simultaneously yet are completely independent of each other. This camp consists of fully staffed and professionally trained Bonanza instructors that will guide your child in enhancing their creative outlets.
Bonanza promotes an engaging, positive, learning atmosphere where all our students feel safe to express their creativity in their own unique way while being challenged by our staff to expand their horizons. Our goal is to encourage each student to discover what they are good at, in turn building their self worth and confidence. Students will be challenged individually and collaboratively to be creative and think outside the box during this enriching camp.
Building Bonanza: A LEGO® camp designed for ages Five to Thirteen that will allow students to be fully immersed in creativity where their imaginations will guide them through our LEGO® enrichment program. The program will consist of fully staffed and professionally trained, Building Bonanza instructors who will guide your child in enhancing their creative building skills and teamwork development. Children will interact through various guided building activities and exercises throughout their summer camp experience.
Building Bonanza will be including several standard development classes as well as new and exciting advanced curriculum including: Robots, Stop Motion Animation and Sculpting. Each curriculum emphasizes a different aspect of LEGO® creativity and critical development that will fulfill your child’s summer activity needs, both at camp and at home.
Other Camp Information:
- Camp is Daily Monday thru Thursday
- Building Bonanza LEGO Camp - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Students of any school district or jurisdiction are welcome to attend. Although this camp is provided with support of the public school, students from any city are welcome!
- Lunch is NOT provided, though a 25 minute meal period will be held daily. Please provide your child with a sack lunch. No meals or snacks will be provided otherwise.
- The last day of camp will be a Family Fun Fair Open House 3:30PM - 4:30PM, where students can invite family and friends to show off their accomplishments and achievements during the week.
When & Where
Bonanza Educational, LLC