Hey everyone! We are so excited for our BOLD Winter Retreat to Gatlinburg! This is going to be a great experience for us to have time in fellowship, get to know one another better and have some winter fun!
This cost of this trip will include:
- Lodging in a cabin
- Ober Gatlinburg activities (aerial tram, ice skating, wildlife encounter, carousel and scenic chairlift)
- One meal voucher at Ober Gatlinburg
- Snow Tubing at Ober Gatlinburg
- cost of gas
- snacks for nights at the cabin
Please note, most meals will beed to be covered by the indiviual attending the trip.
If you would like to snowboard/ski while we are visiting Ober Gatliburg, please let us know. We will try to see if there is a big enough group that wants to participate and get a group rate.
- 11 am: Depart for Gatlinburg from Kennesaw
- 3 pm: Arrive at Gatlinburg
- 4 pm: Check into cabin
- 6 pm: Head out for dinner in town