Actions and Detail Panel
Bohemian Beer Garden Silent Disco
Fri, Sep 15, 2017, 10:00 PM – Sat, Sep 16, 2017, 2:00 AM EDT
Quiet Clubbing invades the famous Bohemian Hall Beer Garden for the 5th year in a row! Always hundreds of people, tons of drinks, 3 Live DJs, and one crazy party that's just like a mini music festival!
You normally can't party in at this prime clubbing spot due to the NYC noise ordinance, but NOT TONIGHT!
The party kicks off at 10pm when the headphones go on and DJs take the stage. They’ll be spinning everything to keep you singing, drinking and dancing till 2am!
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
Green Channel: Top 40, EDM, and Crowd favorites
Red Channel: 80’s, 90’s, 2K and Old School hits
Blue Channel: Hip Hop / R&B
- A Pair of Quiet Events Headphones
- Glow in the Dark Gear
- Massive outdoor garden
- Wide selection of beer
- 3 Live DJ’s battling for your attention
- 21+ to party
- Rain or Shine (If it rains, we bring it indoors!)
- Tickets available at the door, but are limited
- Dress code: Relaxed. Sneakers & Jeans are fine
- You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- No need to print your ticket, just show the ticket on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!