Have you ever wondered if Small Business Ownership is right for you? This library series offered by business experts at FranNet will help determine if owning a business is right for you and if so - the opportunities that are a good fit for you and how to go about funding them.
Part 2: Funding Your Own Business!
You have a variety of options when it comes to financing your small business. Explore your opportunities that range from traditional loans to using your own retirement plan! Join us for a workshop on how to strategically fund your small business.
We’ll cover the following options and more:
- Self-Directed ie. 401K, IRA’s, etc.
- Financial Institutions incl. SBA Lenders & Local Lenders
- Personal savings
- Friends, relatives or business partner
- Seller financing (resale's)
- Veteran Assistance Programs
Join us for Part 3: Don’t Quit Your Day Job! Part-Time Business Ownership; April 11, 2017; 7-8:30