Business Ownership Exploration: A 3-part series on Business Ownership
Have you ever wondered if Small Business Ownership is right for you? This library series offered by business experts at FranNet will help determine if owning a business is right for you and if so - the opportunities that are a good fit for you and how to go about funding them.
Part 1: Is Small Business Ownership Right for You?
In this workshop we review the different ownership options, giving you flexibility and the lifestyle you want – including starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business and buying a franchise. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each and help you decide what option is right for you!
- Why business ownership? Why now?
- Risks and rewards that come along with being your own boss
- Advantages and disadvantages of starting a business from scratch, buying an existing business and buying a franchise
- Ownership options including owner-operator and semi-passive
- Franchising myths and misconceptions
- The reality of creating an asset for your future through a business
- Personalized Assessments for finding the right business
Sponsored By: San Francisco Public Library and FranNet of the SF Bay Area
BOE Part 2: Funding Your Own Business! April 13, 2017 @ 6pm.