San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Member Success Program (MSP)
MSP, (Member Success Program), is a 3-1/2 hour training session offered to new BNI Members and veteran members. All new members must attend MSP within their first 60 days of membership. Existing Members who return to MSP on their own for a "refresher" will be entitled to a removal of 1 absence from their yearly record. (Returning members must bring their MSP member manual).
A Sample of the Subjects Covered at MSP:
- The Successful 60 Second Presentation.
- The Referral Confidence Curve
- How One to Ones = MORE BUSINESS & STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS!
- 10 Minute Presentation Do's and Don'ts!
- How to Give Good Referrals!
- How to Successfully Invite Visitors.
- Maximizing Your Membership: 10 Things Successful Members Do.
- The Power of 40: Power Teams
You will receive a BNI Member Success Manual, the book Giver's Gain, and other material with many tools that you can use on an ongoing basis.
The cost for MSP ($20) and includes all materials, room use and pizza. Credit Cards accepted for pre-registration via the web, cash only is accepted for those pre-registered who prefer to pay at the location.
Fees are non-refundable, If a member misses their scheduled session, they will have a credit towards another session held that month or the month following their original scheduled session.
Save This Event
When & Where
Contact Glenn at (516) 238-7654