Actions and Detail Panel
BNI 2017 MSP Training - EVENING
Tue, October 3, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Member Success Program (MSP) Training
It's Not Just For New Members!
MSP Training is a 3-1/2 hour training session offered at least once a month to new BNI Members and veteran members. All new members must attend MSP Training within their first 60 days of membership. Existing Members who return to MSP on their own for a "refresher" will be entitled to a removal of 1 absence from their yearly record. (Returning members must bring their MSP Training manual).
Registration is required to attend MSP Training and must be done no later than 1 business day before the scheduled training. NO WALK-INS without prior permission!
A Sample of the Subjects Covered at MSP Training:
- The Successful Weekly Presentation (formerly "60 Second Presentation").
- The Referral Confidence Curve
- How One to Ones = MORE BUSINESS & STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS!
- 10 Minute Presentation Do's and Don'ts!
- How to Give Good Referrals!
- How to Successfully Invite Visitors
- Maximizing Your Membership: 10 Things Successful Members Do
- The Power of 40: Power Teams
You will receive a BNI Member Success Manual, the book Giver's Gain, and other materials with many tools that you can use on an ongoing basis.
Fee to attend: $20. Helps cover materials, meeting room costs and food (fees are charged regardless if you eat or not as the venues charge on a per-person basis.)
There are no refunds.
Walk-in payment for this training is CASH ONLY.
MSP classes with less than 6 registrations are subject to cancellation. Participants will be emailed at least 1 day in advance of any cancellation; all pre-paid fees will be credited toward another training.