San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BMF VIII at the Omni Commons 6 pm to 10 pm
The Omni Commons Collective is opening their doors to the Non-Profit Bicycle Music Festival for the night venue location of the 8th BMF of the Bay Area. The largest pedal-powered sound and lighting extravaganza in the world will take place during this day. Come join the night venue location to help benefit the future of BMF's here and abroad. Get your ticket now and 100% of the profits go towards Bicycle Music Festival.
When & Where
Bicycle Music Festival
Bicycle Music Festival is a Non-Profit with a fiscal sponsor from 350 Bay Area (501c3). The vision of Bicycle Music Festival (BMF) is to engage the audience in an interactive show of pedal power that helps people grasp their contribution to community power. BMF hopes to engage and inspire people to bike more and look towards more sustainable methods of living as a society. The vision of Ecotopia Now include but are not limited to:
- Uplift the disparity and poverty of class differences, giving people fair chances in equality
- A strong environmental message to reduce pollution
- Change the way we use transportation to help decongest the urban and rural areas from car pollution
- Giving nature and animals a fighting chance as society encroaches on the freedoms of open spaces
- Create resilient communities!