Actions and Detail Panel
BLUSHBABY LASH & MAKEUP STUDIO EYELASH EXTENSION CLASS
Sun, April 23, 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EDT
*Start Your Career*
What sets us apart?
- Small, Affordable, and Personalized Classes
What’s in it for you?
- Certified Glad Lash Master Trainers Khadija DeShong & Michelle Beckles who are the best in the business and highly qualified in all areas of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Theory
- Master Demonstration and Student Hands on Instruction and Practice
- Classic Lash Techniques, Styles and Shapes
- Safety, Sanitation and Ergonomics
- Product Knowledge
- Removal, Fills and Reconstruction
- After-Care and Maintenance
- Marketing and Business Building Tips
Provided in your course:
- Training Manual
- Client waiver and liability forms
- After Care Instructions
- Ongoing support from your trainer
- Certification will be awarded after 4 sets of before and after pictures are submitted within 6 months of taking the class
- Training Kits *Available for purchase for $200* Please call 404*549*7086* to reserve yours before the class*
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Theory
- 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM Demonstration by Instructor
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Break
- 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Hands on Practice (Please bring a model)
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Questions & Answers
**State licensing requirements vary from state to state. It is your responsibility to do the research for your star comply fully with them and their requirements regarding the application of eyelash extensions.
**Please provide proof of insurance, professional license or accredited school enrollment by emailing copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org or presenting them the day of class.
**If you do not have insurance you can purchase it here, http://www.insurebodywork.com for the full year for $99 or $67 for a student policy.
**Students should have good hand-eye coordination and bring their own eye magnification (glasses) if necessary.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 404*549*7086
*Khadija & Michelle*