BLUES BREWS N BBQs
2016 BLUES BREWS N BBQS
- A benefit for PRISM and Twin Cities Habitat - In 4 years, your support has helped us distribute 56k to these great organizations.
- Early bird tix: $12 | Event day: $18 | Special 5k pricing bundle as well.
Two Wisconsin powerhouses headlining.
- The Jimmys
8:30pm | Mainstage
Madison's insane seven-piece R&B band, w/three-man horn section. Namesake, Jimmy Voegeli on the keys.
- Reverend Raven & The Chain Smokin' Altar Boys
6:15pm | Mainstage
Chicago Blues, curtesy of South Side Chicago native, Reverend Raven, and his Milwaukee based band.
Our own Twin Cities favorites!
- Lisa Wenger
4:00pm | Mainstage
A beloved staple in the Minneapolis/St. Paul music scene, returns to BBNBBQs to kick things off rockin' blues classics and contemporary soul!
- Cole Allen
5:30 & 7:30pm | Tent Stage
Sena Ehrhardt's outstanding guitarist. Don't miss his blues rock band on the Motivaction tent stage.
BREWS N BBQs:
- Third Street Brewhouse, Castle Danger, Sociable Cider Werks and Insight Brewing!
- Wine from Winehaven
- Smokin' BBQ from Mr. Pigstuff of Shakopee.
FIRST EVER 5K WALK/ROLL/STROLL
- Walk, run, or push a stroller through French Park,on a 5k or 2k Walk/Roll/Stroll!
- Begins at 3:15 at the Mount Olivet Chapel (adjacent to event grounds)
- $20 includes BBNBBQs ticket, a limited edition pint glass, and a craft beer/beverage pour!
- $25 on event day - Kids 10 and under participate for free.
- Kids 10 and under get in free
- Photo booth, kid-friendly snack food, photo booth, Home Depot workshop, face painting, magician and balloon artist.