Featuring New 2015 Guidelines!
*Due to release of new 2015 Guidelines, all certifications are considered initial certifications.*
In this classroom-based course through the American Heart Association, healthcare professionals learn to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR to victims of all ages, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. This class is required for most healthcare providers, nursing students and medical students. The course content includes:
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
*** For companies- You have the option to add the Bloodborne Pathogens course to your order for your employees for $15.00 each also! You must contact us to set this up as we have to get site-specific information to give a complete BBP course. This course is an OSHA requirement at most work sites!***
When & Where
Vital Act CPR & First Aid Training
We are proud providers of American Heart Association classes with current 2015 guidelines including BLS for Healthcare providers, Heartsaver CPR/AED with first aid and a pediatric option, Friends & Family CPR, and Bloodborne Pathogens. Coming soon: ACLS and PALS courses! We have a convenient office for our classes. We can travel to location of your choice for groups.
If you do not see the class you need pre-scheduled please call for further assistance at 903-944-7599.
If the pre-scheduled classes do not coordinate with your schedule please call to custom schedule a class at no additional cost.
We do offer military discount/ partial refund when you present military ID at the time of class.
***Confused about which class you need? Each class description starts with a "Who should take this course?" section. If that doesn't answer your questions feel free to contact us!***