Who should take this course? Nurses, Therapists, Home Health Providers, EMT's, Paramedics, CNA's, Dental Assistants, Pharmacists, Life Guards, Other Healthcare Providers or students of any of these programs.
Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Classroom-based (instructor and video)
- Card Type: BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card
- Written exam and skills test
Save This Event
When & Where
Vital Act CPR & First Aid Training
We are proud providers of American Heart Association classes with current 2015 guidelines including BLS for Healthcare providers, Heartsaver CPR/AED with first aid and a pediatric option, Friends & Family CPR, and Bloodborne Pathogens. Coming soon: ACLS and PALS courses! We have a convenient office for our classes. We can travel to location of your choice for groups.
If you do not see the class you need pre-scheduled please call for further assistance at 903-944-7599.
If the pre-scheduled classes do not coordinate with your schedule please call to custom schedule a class at no additional cost.
We do offer military discount/ partial refund when you present military ID at the time of class.
***Confused about which class you need? Each class description starts with a "Who should take this course?" section. If that doesn't answer your questions feel free to contact us!***