BLS for Healthcare Providers Course offers education for those healthcare providers needing certification documenting completion of training in Basic Life Support CPR.
Upon successful completion, the student receives an AHA BLS HCP Course Completion Card valid for two years.
BLS for Healthcare Providers Course teaches:
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Multirescuer resuscitation
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant.