Actions and Detail Panel
Bloomin' Ball 2017
Sat, June 3, 2017, 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
Join us Saturday June 3rd, 2017 at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel for our Annual Spring Gala.
Featuring a VIP Sponsor Cocktail Hour, Silent Auction, Seated Dinner, Live Performances, Award Show, After Party and more.
Doors Open at 5pm and tickets begin at $225 a person.
Here are a few of the exciting highlights:
- Change of location - We moved to the Renaissance Hotel at 2222 North Stemmons in Dallas!
- New facilities, fresh and contemporary elegance
- Bloomin’ Ball will be the only event in the hotel that evening!
- Private Valet Parking Included
- 3-lane private drive up with valets serving only our guests
- Private entrance to the ballrooms
- VIP receive priority valet status
- VIP Private Reception
- A VIP hour of cocktails, conversation, and music framed by the cityscape view
- VIP Swag
- Simplified Event Check-In and Registration for Auction
- Enhanced Silent Auction
- Expanded space, over 200 items, live music, mix and mingle
- Seated Dinner
- Fresh farm-to-table menu created by the Chefs of the Renaissance
- Wine is served with dinner
- New signature dessert
- Lively Dinner Program featuring MC David Burrows
- Floating stage for performance in the round
- Orchestra/Band ensemble
- Live singers and other entertainers
- Client Presentation and Service Auction
- Special guests
- Crystal Hope Awards
- After Party with Dance
- Featuring D.j. Tony Dean
- Enhanced Check Out
Come fashionably dressed for an evening out. Funds raised help support the programs and services of AIN. Celebrate the 11th year of Bloomin’ Ball and the 31st year of AIN, this is a great event – and every dollar helps make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Special Thanks to our Event Chairs Alecia Wiegand, Nestor Eduardo Estrada, Cesar Aragon, Wes Smoot, Jonathan Edward, Ken Weber and Greg Kelly. And thank you to the amazing members of our Host Committee!