Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, Jun 22, 2017, 8:00 AM – Sat, Jun 24, 2017, 10:00 PM EDT
Here's a Top Five List of reasons to Attend!
- You'll make CONNECTIONS: The world's largest conference for women content creators means the most people + the most brands = the most opportunity.
- You'll be INSPIRED: Hear from stellar keynote speakers in an informal conversational format.
- You'll LEARN: Learn what you need to "level up" your efforts.
- You'll be MOVED: By the stories and voices of your online community.
- You'll have FUN: Famous for its afterparties...plan to learn all day and connect with your fellow attendees in more informal ways all evening.
#BlogHer17 is open to anyone and everyone who considers themselves part of the social media and online content creator space. #BlogHer17 is particularly focused on highlighting the skills and talents of women who are rising their voices and creating content online. All genders, ages, ethnicities, interests and levels of blogging experience are encouraged to attend! We promise there's something for everyone. (And in case you're curious, about 10-15% of attendees are men.)
- The Blogger/Social Media Influencer Rate is a subsidized rate and is designed for those who use blogs or other social media to share their voice and pursue their passions. Use this rate if you cannot expense or deduct your ticket to a company or organization. This rate is possible thank to all of #BlogHer17's official sponsors.
- The Company Rate is for all brand, agency, corporate, and other organizational attendees.
- The Student Rate is for full-time students currently enrolled at a high school or an institution of higher education who can present a current student ID, an unofficial transcript or enrollment verification when they pick up their badge.
- Prices do not include a small processing fee.
- The Blogger / Social Media Influencer rate is $399.00 for a Full Conference Pass. Ticket price includes admission to the Expo Hall (including Evening at the Expo) and Sponsor Suites, all conference programming, including keynotes, any official meals, and cocktail receptions. Early Bird tickets are available through February 28th ET for $249.
Ticket includes admission to the Sponsor Expo Hall, official Sponsor Lounges and official cocktail receptions / parties. Meals, keynotes and break-out sessions are EXCLUDED with this pass. This is a subsidized rate and is available to bloggers and social media influencers who meet the same criteria as defined for the Blogger/Influencer Full Conference Pass..
- The Company Rate Full Conference rate is $999.00 for a Full Conference Pass. Ticket price includes admission to the Expo Hall (including Evening at the Expo) and Sponsor Suites, all conference programming, including keynotes, any official meals, and cocktail receptions. Early Bird tickets are available through February 28th ET for $799.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for bundled discounts.
Ticket includes admission to the Sponsor Expo Hall, official Sponsor Lounges and official cocktail receptions / parties. Meals, keynotes and break-out sessions are EXCLUDED with this pass. This rate is for brand, agency, corporate, and other organizational representatives who meet the same criteria as defined for the Company Rate Full Conference Pass.
- **Registrants must use company email address when registering. Only two networking pass allowed per company.
- The Student Rate is $99 for a full conference pass. You MUST be a full stime student enrolled at a high school or an institution of high education at the time of the event (with proof) to register with this option. You must show your current student ID, an unofficial trancript or enrollment verification at registration on-site. Failure to provide proof of student status will result in an increase to the full ticket price. Ticket price includes admission to the Expo Hall (including Evening at the Expo) and Sponsor Suites, all conference programming, including keynotes, any official meals, and cocktail receptions.
- This rate is not eligible for early bird pricing, and the price will not rise.
- SheKnows Media does not issue refunds.
- Companies and/or organizations purchasing tickets for bloggers must pay the Company Rate for such tickets.
- Companies and/or organizations purchasing ticket(s) with the intent of running a promotion, giveaway or contest for those tickets may not do so without the express written permission of SheKnows Media. Please contact the Registration team at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing tickets for this purpose. No transfers on Company rate tickets will be made without express written permission from SheKnows Media.
- While SheKnows Media does not issue refunds, tickets may be transferred before 11:59pm Pacific Time on June 16, 2017. In the event a ticket bought for personal use must be sold or given away, such tickets may be transferred to another person after purchase. There will be a $50 administrative fee to transfer a ticket. Student tickets may only be sold or given to students. Blogger/influencer tickets may only be sold or given to Bloggers/Influencers. To request a ticket transfer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that cancelling or transferring your registration does not cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for cancelling your own hotel and travel reservations, if applicable.
- Sponsored Blogger Guidelines: Our goal is to ensure a pleasant, rewarding, opt-in experience for all attendees, and thus ask all attendees to follow the Sponsored Blogger Guidelines.
- Student Registrations: The student rate is open to all students currently enrolled full-time at a high school or an institution of higher education. The following proof of student status is required at the time of registration: a) a copy of your current student I.D., b) an unofficial transcript, or c) enrollment verification. Please bring proof of student status when you check-in at #BlogHer17. Failure to provide proof of student status will result in an increase to the full ticket price
- Photographs and filming may be taken during the conference by SheKnows Media, sponsors, media and/or other press. By purchasing a ticket, conference attendees grant SheKnows Media, sponsors, media and/or other press the right, permission and license to use attendee’s name, voice, image, and likeness, including for promotional purposes, and releases SheKnows Media from liability resulting from such use.
- Conference-issued credentials are the sole property of SheKnows Media and must be surrendered upon demand to SheKnows Media for any reason in its sole discretion. Conference-issued credentials must be prominently displayed while at the conference or designated off-site activities. Misuse of conference credentials will be cause for surrendering your credentials and resulting in your removal from the remainder of the conference. In its sole discretion and without refund, SheKnows Media reserves the right to refuse admittance to or expel from the conference anyone that it determines is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the conference or any other attendee.
- You may be asked to scan your badge either at exhibit booths and/or session rooms. Please note that scanning of your badge is optional. When your badge is scanned by exhibitors and/or sponsors, you are opting-in to receiving communications from that entity. You will be subject to their communications and provicy policy and must opt-out with them directly.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to abide by the Guidelines for Sponsored Bloggers available here: http://www.blogher.com/blogher-and-sponsored-bloggers-answers-frequently-asked-questions-faqs.
For regular updates on #BlogHer17, please see our conference website, and sign up for our newsletter!