About BlogHer PRO:
BlogHer PRO is an intensive two-day event for professionally-minded bloggers looking to take their business, marketing, and technical skills to the next level. In its third year, BlogHer PRO will focus on hands-on workshops designed to have you walk away better equipped to pursue success than when you came in. Final agenda to come in next few weeks, but examples of workshop goals include:
- Walk away with a new, professional media kit
- Walk away with a self-hosted blog
- Walk away with a mobile-friendly update to your blog design/template
- Walk away with a book proposal outline
- Walk away with Video Introduction to enhance your media kit or About page
Where and when will BlogHer PRO take place?
Where can I find the BlogHer PRO Agenda?Stay tuned to BlogHer.com for updates about BlogHer PRO at the BlogHer Conferences site.
What are the difference between the different registration rates to attend BlogHer PRO?
The Blogger and Student rates are subsidized rates. The BlogHer Network Member rate is a discounted rate for any current, contracted BlogHer Publishing or Influencer Network Member in good standing. The Company rate is for all brand, agency, corporate, and other organizational attendees. All registrations are cross-checked to ensure proper rate was selected.
- Blogger Rate: A subsidized rate for the blogger community. Ticket price includes admission to all official conference activities.
- Student Rate: A heavily subsidized rate for current full-time students. Ticket price includes admission to all official conference activities. Student ID must be presented at check-in.
- BlogHer Network Member rate: A discounted rate for current members of the BlogHer Publishing Network or BlogHer Influencer Network in good standing. Ticket price includes admission to all official conference activities.
- Company Rate: A rate for representatives of brand, agencies, publications, media outlets and other attendees representing organizations. Ticket price includes admission to all official conference activities.
1. BlogHer does not issue refunds.
2. Companies and/or organizations purchasing tickets for bloggers must pay the Company Rate for such tickets.
3. Companies and/or organizations purchasing ticket(s) with the intent of running a promotion, giveaway or contest for those tickets may not do so without the express written permission of BlogHer. Please contact BlogHer Registration if you are interested in purchasing tickets for this purpose. No transfers on Company rate tickets will be made without this permission.
4. In the event a ticket bought for personal use must be sold or given away, such tickets may be transferred to another person after purchase, until November 3rd. Any transfers or other changes to badge information after November 3rd will incur a $50 fee. All subsidized or discounted tickets may only be sold or shared between attendees of the same category, i.e. Blogger, Network, or Student tickets may only be transferred to someone else in that same attendee category.
5. By entering BlogHer PRO, the holder of the badge consents to release any and all rights to any photographs, recordings or other images owned/produced by BlogHer, all exhibitors and/or media. The holder of the badge grants BlogHer Management, all exhibitors and media the right, permission, and license to use its name, voice, image and likeness, and releases BlogHer Management, all exhibitors and media from liability resulting from such use.
6. You will be added to an Attendee Newsletter to receive regular email updates about the event, its agenda, activities, and sponsors.
Where can I find additional info and updates?
For sponsorship information: Sponsorships@blogher.com
When & Where
#BlogHer Conferences: Presented by SheKnows Media
About SheKnows Media
SheKnows Media is a top women’s lifestyle digital media company that averages more than 70 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and reaches 318 million social media fans and followers. The company operates a family of leading media properties that include SheKnows.com, BlogHer.com, STYLECASTER.com and HelloFlo.com. SheKnows Media also organizes the conference #BlogHer17, the largest annual celebration of women online content creators, social media influencers and brand executives, taking place in Orlando, June 22-24, 2017. With a mission of women inspiring women, SheKnows Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate nearly 1 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.
SheKnows Media is based in New York and Scottsdale, Ariz., with offices in Los Angeles and Chicago. We also operate internationally in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.