In September 2009 we launched BlogHer Food, our second topic-focused conference spin-off, and we're thrilled to be bringing the conference to AUSTIN in the JUNE 2013! BlogHer Food '13 will bring bloggers from every walk of food blogging life together to meet, to eat, to learn, to eat, to share best practices, to eat, to blog...and to eat! BlogHer Food ’13 will take place on June 7 and 8, 2012.
BlogHer Food '13 will be on June 7 and 8, 2013 at the Hilton Austin in Austin, TX.
Stay tuned to BlogHer.com
for updates about BlogHer Food '13 at the BlogHer Conferences site.
Who should attend BlogHer Food '13?
Anyone and everyone who is or wants to be part of the Food Blogosphere. BlogHer is open to all, and you don't have to be an advanced or long-time blogger to attend. You also don't need to be a member of BlogHer.com or the BlogHer Publishing Network. There will be programming for all levels and for many different interests from within the food blogging community. And, as always, yes: Men are welcome!
What are the fees to attend BlogHer Food '13?
This year, we will continue to use tiered pricing. The Blogger rate is a subsidized rate. The Company rate is for all brand, agency and corporate attendees. And new for this year, we are offering EARLY BIRD pricing for both the blogger and company rates. The EARLY BIRD pricing is good through December 31, 2012.
- Blogger Rate: A heavily subsidized rate for the blogger community. BlogHer Food '13 Early Bird rate costs the same for bloggers as in '09, '10, '11, and '12, $149.00 a day, for a total of $298.00. Ticket price includes admission to the conference programming, breakfast, lunch, breaks, and cocktail receptions. This rate will increase after December 31st.
- Company Rate: A rate for representatives of brand, agencies, publications, media outlets and other attendees representing organizations. BlogHer Food '13 Early Bird costs $798 for the two days. Ticket price includes admission to the conference programming, breakfast, lunch, breaks and cocktail receptions. This rate will increase after December 31st.
1. BlogHer does not issue refunds.
2. Companies and/or organizations purchasing tickets for bloggers must pay the Company Rate for such tickets.
3. Companies and/or organizations purchasing ticket(s) with the intent of running a promotion, giveaway or contest for those tickets may not do so without the express written permission of BlogHer. Please contact Monique Maestas-Gower at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing tickets for this purpose. No transfers on Company rate tickets will be made without this permission.
4. In the event a ticket bought for personal use must be sold or given away, such tickets may be transferred to another person after purchase, until May 10th. Any transfers or other changes to badge information after May 10th will incur a $25 fee. Blogger tickets may only be sold or shared between bloggers.
Where can I find additional info and updates?