Click here to register for BlogHer '14
Click here to register for BlogHer '14
About BlogHer '14
Where will BlogHer '14 take place?
BlogHer '14 will take place at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA. Hotel information can be found here
Who should attend BlogHer '14?
BlogHer is open to anyone and everyone who considers themselves part of the blogosphere; BlogHer is particularly focused on highlighting the skills and talents of women who blog. All genders, ages, ethnicities, and levels of blogging experience are encouraged to attend! We promise there's something for everyone. (And in case you're curious, about 10-15% of attendees are men.)
What is the BlogHer Pathfinder Day?
Pathfinder Day is a pre-conference offering, taking place all day on Thursday, July 24th. Pathfinder Day will be open to only 40-50 attendees for each of four paths, featuring a morning workshop covering fundamental how-tos and an afternoon discussion session, led by two women who have been down that path. The five paths are: The Path to Business Owner, The Path to Media Company, The Path to Change Agent, The Path to Published Author, and The Path to Visual Artist.
What are the fees to attend BlogHer '14?
This year we will, once again, have tiered pricing. The Blogger rate is a subsidized rate and is intended for bloggers who can neither tax deduct nor expense their trip. The Company rate is for all brand, agency and corporate attendees. A small processing fee will be applied to ticket purchases.
Pathfinder Day: Is an add-on pre-conference day of programming. Pathfinder Day tickets are good only for the Pathfinder Day workshops and not for additional BlogHer '14 activities. Pathfinder Day tickets also have tiered pricing. The Blogger Rate Pathfinder Day ticket is $149. The Company Rate Pathfinder Day ticket is $249.
Blogger Rate Full Conference Pass: Ticket price includes admission to the conference programming, breakfast, lunch, breaks, and cocktail receptions. The ticket also includes Evening at the Expo on Thursday night.
Company Rate Full Conference Pass: Ticket price includes admission to the conference programming, breakfast, lunch, breaks and cocktail reception. The ticket also includes Evening at the Expo on Thursday night.
Self-Sponsored Blogger Rate Full Conference Pass: The Self-Sponsored Rate is $599, and is intended for those bloggers who do not wish to have their ticket costs subsidized by BlogHer's official conference sponsors. This rate has nothing to do with whether or not a blogger intends to get private individual sponsors.
Student Rate Full Conference Pass: The student rate for BlogHer '14 is $99 and is available until sold out. You MUST have a valid student ID at the time of the event to register with this option. You must show your ID at registration on-site.
Networking Pass (Expo/Party Access): The Networking Pass includes admission to the Sponsor Expo Hall, official BlogHer Lounges and cocktail receptions. Meals, keynotes and break-out sessions are excluded with this pass. Tiered pricing applies to the Networking Pass. The Blogger Rate Networking Pass is $149. The Company Rate Networking Pass is $299.
Where can I find additional info and updates?
1. BlogHer does not issue refunds.
2. Companies and/or organizations purchasing tickets for bloggers must pay the Company Rate for such tickets.
3. Companies and/or organizations purchasing ticket(s) with the intent of running a promotion, giveaway or contest for those tickets may not do so without the express written permission of BlogHer. Please contact Lori Luna at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing tickets for this purpose. No transfers on Company rate tickets will be made without this permission.
4. In the event a ticket bought for personal use must be sold or given away, such tickets may be transferred to another person after purchase, until June 24th. Any transfers or other changes to badge information after June 24th will incur at $25 fee. Blogger tickets may only be sold or transferred between bloggers. Student tickets may only be sold or transferred between students.
5. Sponsored Blogger Guidelines: Our goal is to ensure a pleasant, rewarding, opt-in experience for all attendees, and thus ask all attendees to follow the Sponsored Blogger Guidelines. By accepting these terms and conditions, you also agree to abide by the Guidelines for Sponsored Bloggers available here: http://www.blogher.com/blogher-and-sponsored-bloggers-answers-frequently-asked-questions-faqs.